Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Thank You Top Ramen

In a world of economic down-turn and company bankruptcies, one company remains at the head of the game. I give you Maruchan Ramen.


This noodle maker extraordinaire does not slow its mass production of super-affordable culinary delights. But instead, the ingenious R and D department comes up with and is approved with yet another blockbuster flavor to accompany its already stellar list of broth flavoring.
Right on the heels of such amazing tastes as Chicken, Roasted Chicken, Oriental, Beef, and Pork, they come up with Chile flavor. Yes, I left out Shrimp because it smells like baby orangutan vomit. It even has its very own unique packaging. Green is the new orange. Chile will soon conquer your taste-buds and late night drunken cravings. It will give you a nice little spice to your night to accentuate you beer shits in the morning.


I suggest you venture out to your local grocer. For ten cents and four and half minutes you can be in Ramen Noodle heaven just like me.


During economic plunders, you don’t see Top Ramen asking for a bailout. College kids rejoice!

1 comment:

  1. I am so jealous that you can find Chile flavor! We used to have them here but I can't find them! That's really the only kind I find pallatable!

    ReplyDelete