Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Take the leap

Each day we are confronted with choices. For every choice there can be multiple outcomes and rewards or consequences. Which choice leaves us satisfied? Which choice leaves us waiting and wanting more? Which choice condemns another to suffer by the choice that they made against another?

All people are flawed. Human nature is a flawed system. Why is it in our innate character to create conflict? Do we all unconsciously stir up trouble just to become the victor?

I have recently encountered another difficult choice that I need to make. I am not afraid to speak what is true to my heart and correct in the eyes of so many others. I will not falter, I will not fail. This minor speed bump in my life will be countered by even better me than I have been before. I learn from my mistakes and gain experience from them. For all you geeks out there, I have 'leveled up' in life and will continue this true world role-playing game until there is nothing left to achieve. But the game of life is an achievement in and of itself. I achieve by being me and being real.

So make your choice. Take your leap. See what happens. I will always take mine, but I have a parachute, and I know where I will landl, do you?

Latres on the menjay

HORTY!

No comments:

Post a Comment